How to join GHCT
Current GHCT members: The Board of Trustees would like to know your interests and skills in regard to volunteering. Please take our survey and let us know how you'd like to serve during the 2018-19 season. Please note: Anyone who participates in a GHCT show, on stage or in the crew, must be a paying member of the organization.
Membership with the Greater Hamilton Civic Theatre entitles you to the following:
• A subscription to “Spotlight,” our e-mail newsletter
• Audition announcements for upcoming shows and opportunities
• Voting rights for GHCT elections and other matters
• Invitations to special events and fundraisers
• Attendance at the annual membership meeting and dinner
APPLY AND PAY ONLINE: Membership may be applied for, paid and renewed on this website.
One-year membership is good for the theatre season in which you apply (July 1st- June 30th) and will need to be renewed each season by June.
$10 per individual, due annually
$50 per individual, lifetime
GHCT membership contact: Brett Sandlin (via firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prefer postal mail? Download the application below and send payment to:
Greater Hamilton Civic Theatre
PO Box 482
Hamilton, OH 45012
Checks made payable to GHCT